Singing is great fun!
Singing uses your voice muscles in a different way - the more you exercise those muscles, the better a singer you become.
Here are some top tips for improving your singing:
1) Play the audio track several times - to become familiar with the tune.
2) Read the words out loud. - to learn the pronunciation.
3) Warm up the voice first before singing - play games with your voice - high notes, low notes, quiet notes and very LOUD notes.
4) Sing along with the audio track - to learn the tune.
5) Sing the song two or three times a day
6) Print out the words - keep them in your pocket and learn by heart.
7) Share www.funwithfolk.com with your friends.
8) Form a small group - so you can sing together.